Web Design Internship Montreal (unpaid)
Are you intensely curious? Do you love helping clients achieve great marketing results with innovative web design? Then we want to talk to you about our Montreal Wordpress web design internship. This is a great portfolio building opportunity for a recent grad or student in their last semester.
This is an unpaid web design internship, but in return for part time/full services, we will offer career guidance, coaching, and support. If you are looking for a career opportunity we will help you and act as a reference.
We want to help you discover your strengths and shine. The job will shift to meet your skill set, but in general, we’re looking for someone interested in learning more about designing websites with WordPress.
- Update and troubleshoot existing sites
- Build websites using WordPress
- Research plugins, and new web trends
- Train clients on how to use WordPress.
- Student or recent grads with a degree in computer science, Web Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or Media Arts and Science
- Your portfolio is more important than your resume, so wow us with your skills. I If you have them, be sure to include links to relevant work samples which show off what you can do. Please highlight web design projects.
- Knowledge of WordPress is helpful as is an aptitude and interest in learning new technologies
- Ability to think critically and work without an example in front of you. We want you to explore new ideas and ways of doing things
- Ability to work on a deadline and juggle multiple projects
- Graphic design skills, including understanding file types and a solid understanding of how to use Adobe Creative Suite.
- Applicants must have a strong attention to detail, ability to work well with clients, a passion for design and a wicked sense of humor
How to apply
Please send your application by email and attach your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org